Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nettles Island to West Palm Beach











I was up at 0445 and into the shower, I had a date with Joe, Wayne & Matt at the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport at 0710. We were northbound by 0745 and stopped at an IHOP for a little breakfast and continued North. We got to Nettles Island and were on the water headed South in less than 30 minutes. We stopped for fuel about 3 miles south of Nettles and we pumped out the holding tank. I wanted all the room I could get as I am sure there will be a bunch of stuff dealt this week that should be in the holding tank, but we won't go there. I am doing a little laundry, Joe, Wayne & Matt are stowing their belongings and when we are through, we will be heading out for dinner.



This is the 3rd crew change has happened and the Trip South continues.



More later



Ross

with Joe, Wayne & Matt

No comments: