Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to all








Well so much for sleeping in, I decided that rather than sitting here at the dock all day, I would get up early and drive the 2.5 hours north to Disney World. I was off the boat and in the car by 0700 and arrived at the Parks at about 9:30. They have over 15,000 parking spaces and 26,000 acres within the 4 parks. The Magic Kingdom is much smaller than Disneyland, but Epcot is Very Large. I think that everyone in Northern Florida had the same thought, as the place was absolutely wall to wall people. The wait time for most of the rides was over 2 hours and at 10 am, the fast pass return time was after 6pm. It began to sprinkle at about 2pm so I started the return trip.




Mike Murphy called to tell me that when he got home he found that he did get a picture of one of the dolphins that played off our wake. I am sending it as well as several shots I took today at Disney World. If you look over Minnie's shoulder, you will see the turkey that the President pardoned. It will live at one of the Disney Parks. Lucky Bird!




More tomorrow




Ross

2 comments:

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

Anonymous said...

My husband and I just brought our 41 pdq down to Stuart. We were just a few days ahead of you out of Witby. We left Calypso at Stuart for minor repairs but will get her this week and bring her on home to the Keys. I enjoyed your blog. Here is the link to mine...our User Name is Calypso and Id is Goodrich. Just paste the following into your web browser.
http://web.mac.com/goodrich_marilyn/iWeb/Calypso/Blog/Blog.html